Smithfield City, Utah
SPLASH PAD HOURS: Starting on Saturday, July 21st the Splash Pad will be open from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
SPLASH PAD PARKING
We wanted to make sure everyone knows there is a significant amount of parking space south of the splash pad.
The entire area where the old city office building was located is available for parking for the splash pad. We recommend
you park in this area.
All of the asphalt and dirt area where the old city office building was located is available for parking purposes.
Please do not park in the parking lots of private businesses. They have and reserve the right to ask you to move your
vehicle since you are not using the parking to visit their business.
We want everyone to have a fun and safe summer. see photos below:
- UDOT - US-91 RENEWED 1000 NORTH IN LOGAN TO 900 SOUTH IN SMITHFIELD
- US 91 resurfacing update
- US 91 update Friday, 6-1-18
- US 91 update Thursday, 6-7-18
- US 91 update June 22, 2018
- US 91 update June 29, 2018
- US 91 update July 6, 2018
- US 91 1600 N Closure Notification Flier 7-13-18
- US 91 update July 20, 2018
- US 91 update July 27, 2018
- US 91 update July 31, 2018
- US 91 update August 3, 2018
- US 91 update August 10, 2018