Smithfield City, Utah
SPLASH PAD HOURS: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
SPLASH PAD PARKING
We wanted to make sure everyone knows there is a significant amount of parking space south of the splash pad.
The entire area where the old city office building was located is available for parking for the splash pad. We recommend
you park in this area.
All of the asphalt and dirt area where the old city office building was located is available for parking purposes.
Please do not park in the parking lots of private businesses. They have and reserve the right to ask you to move your
vehicle since you are not using the parking to visit their business.
We want everyone to have a fun and safe summer. see photos below:
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION:
BART CALEY, CITY COUNCILMEMBER
"Economic development can be defined as efforts that seek to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for a community by creating and/or retaining jobs and supporting or growing incomes and the tax base."
- UDOT - US-91 RENEWED 1000 NORTH IN LOGAN TO 900 SOUTH IN SMITHFIELD
- US 91 resurfacing update
- US 91 update Friday, 6-1-18
- US 91 update Thursday, 6-7-18
- US 91 update June 22, 2018
- US 91 update June 29, 2018
- US 91 update July 6, 2018
- US 91 1600 N Closure Notification Flier 7-13-18
- US 91 update July 20, 2018
- US 91 update July 27, 2018
- US 91 update July 31, 2018
- US 91 update August 3, 2018
- US 91 update August 10, 2018
- US 91 update August 17, 2018
- US 91 update August 31, 2018
- US 91 update September 7, 2018
- US 91 update September 14, 2018