Smithfield City has reviewed the Bear River Health Departments Order 2020-01 and have made the following adjustments:
- The recreation center is closed to public access through Monday April 13th.
- Health Days has been canceled.
- The Library is closed to the public through Monday April 13th, they are offering a curbside pick-up and drop off. For information please call 435-563-3555
- The City Office is closed to public access through Monday, April 13th. All public services are available:
- Utility billing: bills can be payed online, or by utilizing the utility drop box at city hall. Utility services can also be set-up online or access the form on the city website, smithfieldcity.org.
- Cemetery: to schedule a burial call (435) 563-6226 to make an appointment.
- Zoning: call (435) 563-6226 to schedule an appointment for subdivision reviews, information on zoning can be located at: municipalcodeonline.com
- Business License: business license information can be located online or call (435) 563-6226 with any questions.
- Justice Court: Most court proceedings are being rescheduled into June, you can pay fines online or over the phone at (435) 563-6226.
- The April 8th City Council meeting is postponed until April 22nd.
- The April Planning Commission meeting has been canceled.
- All playgrounds, restrooms and pavilions are closed through April 13th.
- Parks and trails are open, but we are highly recommending residents comply with Federal guidelines on social distancing.
- Golf Course is open with restrictions.
We appreciate your patience as we all work through this.
All services are available.
The way we administer those services is temporarily changing. We hope you will assist us in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and keep our residents and employees healthy and safe by adhering to these changes.
Questions can be directed to (435) 563-6226 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-emergency questions or GRAMA requests call (435) 563-8501 to speak with the Smithfield Police Department.
To speak with an Officer call Non-emergency dispatch at (435) 753-7555.